发布日期：2022-06-13 15:24:23 作者：中山成考网
1.______ Pacific Ocean is??very large sea to the west of North and SouthAmerica, and to the east of Asia and Australia.
C. The; the
D. A; a
2.Neither his fellow workers nor Todhimself ______ to the solution put forward by the employer
D. to agree
3.If only I ______ hard in the past fewmonths! But I didn‘t work hard enough and failed the maths examination.
C. have worked
D. had worked
4. None of us knew how the change had come______.
5. The price of fish is ______ during theSpring Festival
6. He offered to ______ her a hand as thebag was too heavy for her to carry.
7. Do you mind if I ______ the mistakes inyour report?
A. pick up
C. call out
D. point out
8. They told me it would be cheap but _____ it cost me nearly $ 500.
A. in general
B.in a word
C. in detail
D. in fact
9. Having been found guilty， the man wasgiven a severe ______ by the judge.
10.Frankfurt， Germany， is one of the mostpopulated regions in Western Europe，
11. Jean did not have time to go to theconcert last night because she was busy ______ for her history examination.
C. to be prepared
D. being prepared
12. By the end of this month， we surely______ a satisfactory solution to the problem.
A. have found
B.will be finding
C. will havefound
D. are finding
13. Helen was much kinder to her youngest childthan she was to the others， ______， of course， made the others jealous.
14. Linda, ______ has lived next door to meabout 10 years, will move to another city soon.
15. The visitors felt greatly surprised at______ they saw in the museum.
16. On no account ______ held responsiblefor the accident.
A. the driver can be
B. can the driver be
C. the driver does be
D. does the driver be
17. ______ by his friend for his mistake, Jim felt very unhappy.
B. To criticize
18. Our sports meet is planned to takeplace ______ Saturday morning.
19. You can‘t afford to let the situationget worse. You must take ______ to put it right.
20. How these big stones were moved to themountain tops remains a ______, that is, nobody knows how.